Assistant Project Manager, Facility Management
Job in New Delhi, Delhi
Full Job Description
Do you want to build a career that is truly worthwhile? Working at the World Bank Group provides a unique opportunity for you to help our clients solve their greatest development challenges. The World Bank Group is one of the largest sources of funding and knowledge for developing countries; a unique global partnership of five institutions dedicated to ending extreme poverty, increasing shared prosperity and promoting sustainable development. With 189 member countries and more than 120 offices worldwide, we work with public and private sector partners, investing in groundbreaking projects and using data, research, and technology to develop solutions to the most urgent global challenges. For more information, visit www.worldbank.org.
The World Bank’s operation in India includes support to the reform and development agenda of the country on urban and transport infrastructure, rural development and community livelihoods, human development, climate change and disaster risk management and finance and private sector. The current active World Bank portfolio in India comprises 100 plus projects with a total net commitment value of approximately US$22 billion.
The World Bank’s India Country Management Unit (CMU) is seeking a highly organized, energized and experienced professional, to support the India office in New Delhi. The selected candidate will work in a multi-disciplinary team environment and will carry out a full range of operational and administrative support for the India Offices in 3 locations within New Delhi.
Please note that this is a country office position in India subject to Local Recruitment under the New Delhi India Compensation Plan.
Duties and Accountabilities
The (New Delhi Office) NDO Facility is spread over 125,000 square feet of space with four office facilities. The position’s responsibilities include the oversight and coordination of contracted services for housekeeping, building maintenance, vendor registration, SAP transaction, and Community Connection Campaign.
Assist in managing renovation projects: construct detailed work plans, manage teams, achieve milestones, and communicate results. Ensure timely and smooth running of the project with regular updates. Must possess strong leadership skills, proven self- and team-management skills, and the ability to monitor and control budgets and make decisions under pressure.
Contract Administration and Monitoring:
- Provide support to the contract manager in managing cleaning services, air-conditioning, water treatment, elevators, and other aspects of facility management.
- Oversee contract planning, budgeting, delivery, supervision, and compliance with FM contracts. Plan regular Contract Business Review (CBR) meetings between the contract manager and the contractor to discuss various issues. Ensured supervision and trained oversight of over 50 contractual staff to meet the service requirements of the NDO. Monitor the performance and contract management of the contract staff.
- Assists in the development of annual General Services Budget requirements for the assigned buildings and monitors expenditures for utility usage and contracted services. Initiates, reviews, and approves proposals and invoices for work within the NDO Facilities. Liaising with Utility Companies and backup to Facility Senior Engineer.
- Directs and monitors the performance of staff members assigned to the engineering team and provides performance evaluations, direction on career development, coaching, and counseling as needed.
- Coordinate with the vendors, ensure contract compliance, and draft and maintain legal documentation for contract services under supervision. Draft necessary bidding documentation and Terms of Reference for various services.
- Periodically re-view all facility management contracts for expiry and renewal advice and process all vendor payments.
- Entering SAP transactions, creating PO, SES, GRs, etc., capturing entries and policy specifications.
- Assisting teams with vendor registrations, liaising, and coordinating with corporate procurement and RM team for clarifications.
- Creating PO for facility maintenance contracts and communicating well with corporate procurement. Review PO expiry and expense management.
- Managing year-end accruals and expense monitoring.
- Supervise all housekeeping services for all NDO facilities and ensure cleanliness and hygiene of the workspace. Planning with the contractor for regular training and in-service training to explain work procedures and to demonstrate the use and maintenance of equipment to new staff. Monitor and brief all supervised staff regarding their duties.
- Examine the building to determine the need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment and make necessary recommendations.
- Conduct effective research on industry practices to improve services provided by janitorial and other support staff, movers and packers, florists, messengers, cafeteria, and pantry support.
- Ensure uninterrupted availability of supplies and analyze purchase and consumption patterns to avoid surplus/or short supply.
- Ensure adequate supply of first-aid and basic medicines in the infirmary.
Office Move Planning, Coordination, and Space:
- Reviewing Planning and Scheduling office move logistics. Assisting departments with move and preparation activities. Providing post-occupancy coordination
- Updating and maintaining office occupancy space plans, and maintaining the NDO office occupancy space database
- Deliver quality logistics, administrative and practical support for all events organized on the Bank premises, and appropriate service to all staff. Handle high profile visit visits (including the Bank President’s, MD, RVP, and any other Senior Management)
- Have proven ability and understanding to handle challenging situations related to office events.
- Understand individual needs and requirements of each event with detailed communication and provide alternatives when required.
- Manage Conference Room usage: Track events, make online conference room reservations, and check for available resources for staff with timely approval of services on the services portal. Keep track of the working of Conference Bookings
- The Records/Archives Associate provides standardized tasks and service activities in support of the record management or archival program of the office and the Bank Group. Your responsibilities include the following:
- Provide inputs for record retention and disposition schedules. Destroy records per record retention and disposition schedule in a distinct, phased manner. Check IN/OUT and retrieve boxes containing project documents to the Bank stores. Work with Information Specialist to guide staff on the preparation of records for transfer for storage. This includes the identification of records, determining schedules for record retention and disposition, box packaging, and coordination of record transfers. Understand future needs of record retention, disaster recovery, business continuity, compliance with standards, electronic service, and Information and Records Knowledge.
Community Connection Campaign (CCC):
- You will be the CCC focal point and coordinator to lead this cause and organize various events and activities. Work with CCC Team in HQ for any fundraising activity besides Egive.
- Active involvement in Community Connection outreach work – like fundraising, blood donation camps, and initiating collections to provide relief to people affected by natural calamities. Running a reference check on NGOs before inclusion for Egive, handling the paperwork and queries related to the same.
- HIV/AIDS focal point. coordinate workshops on awareness for staff, families, and extended families.
- Among other criteria, the successful candidates should be holding:
- A relevant degree, preferably an Bachelor’s or Master’s in (Architecture, Facility Management, Engineering) with 6-8 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination totaling 10 years of education and experience.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in office infrastructure (architecture, electrical, plumbing, In-house air quality and air-condition), facility administration, contract management, and office vehicle management
- Highly desirable to possess financial management (cost/investment) skills.
- Proven experience in supervisory role for contractual and vendor staff
- Ability to draft components of major reports, working papers, etc.
- Ability to effectively manage high profile visits.
- Good team player who can work collaboratively as a member of a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural team.
- Very high level of energy, initiative and self-motivation.
World Bank Group Core Competencies
The World Bank Group offers comprehensive benefits, including a retirement plan; medical, life and disability insurance; and paid leave, including parental leave, as well as reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity and inclusive employer with a dedicated and committed workforce, and do not discriminate based on gender, gender identity, religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
Learn more about working at the World Bank and IFC, including our values and inspiring stories.
Assistant General Manager Job in Faridabad, Haryana
1. ROLE OBJECTIVE
Oversee the end-to-end project execution related on-site activities to ensure execution is in adherence to the planned standards of cost, quality and time.
The role holder will also be responsible for generating cost savings and maximizing profitability of projects through building project efficiencies and optimization of resources.
2. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
v Financial Perspective
- Monitor project expenditure on a regular basis and ensure adherence to the allocated project budgets; highlight deviations, if any, in a timely manner
- Drive cost savings through building process efficiencies and value engineering initiatives
- Ensure cost controls with respect to manpower and materials at the site
v Customer Perspective
- Ensure highest quality standards in project execution, to ensure that the final product exceeds the customer expectations and is in line with the Organization promise
- Ensure timely response to queries/clarifications/information requests from other internal Departments
- Ensure timely resolution of queries and concerns raised by contractors/service providers regarding project design, execution, quality standards, material delivery, billing and payments, etc.
v Internal Process Perspective
- Project Planning and Initiation:
- Assist the Department Head in the preparation of detailed project plan for the allocated project, including timelines, resources and milestones
- Ensure gradual build-up of the site team from project initiation to full-swing construction and redeployment of team during project completion stages
- Ensure timely mobilization of Contractor/Service Provider’s team on site, review the detailed project plan submitted by contractor and monitor adherence to the same
- Supervise the initial surveying of the land for the project site
- Project Monitoring:
- Conduct daily review meetings with site team members and contractors/service providers for status update
- Escalate adherence to cost, quality and time standards in projects execution
- Ensure adherence to highest standards of safety, environment and other compliances across sites
- Conduct resource planning in terms of projecting the material and manpower requirements, to aid the Department Head in deploying resources efficiently across projects for timely completion
- Closely monitor the performance and productivity of the on-site staff of the contractors/service provider; initiate actions in case of issues of non-performance
- Supervise and guide all team members to ensure that construction is in line with the project design specifications for all tracks (civil/ services/ landscaping); Initiate corrective action on time in case of instances of non-adherence
- Implement project site reporting mechanisms and monitor daily reporting of project specific information from the project team; Review the same and investigate irregularities
- Participate in the project review meetings with the project team and contractors to highlight any design inadequacies, cost overruns, quality issues etc. and suggest steps to resolve the same
- Drive effective implementation of robust HSE and Quality initiatives & procedures at Project Sites and ensure adherence to the same by the project team & contractors
- Execute quality and safety audits on site to check adherence to Organizational standards, and initiate corrective action where necessary
- Prepare monthly material requirement estimates and ensure timely communication of same to Purchase Department
- Ensure quality testing of materials received and monitor the activities of the Quality Labs
- Authenticate all bills received at site
- Ensure timely escalations in case of delay in delivery of drawings, necessary approvals etc. for the projects
- Execute effective inventory management at the site and monitor the delivery, dispatch and storage of materials to ensure efficiency
- Finishing and Hand-Over
- Ensure readiness of the completed property for handover to the Facilities Management as per the SLAs defined by Facility Management resolve issues/glitches, if any, as identified by the Facility Management Team during hand-over
- Coordinate with Liaison for timely receipt of Occupancy Certificates for completed Units
- Ensure timely consolidation of all MIS and daily status reports and present the same to the Project Head, on a daily basis
- Coordinate with the Finance and Accounts Department for timely processing of payments to BPTP partners (vendors and contractors)
- Conduct market research to keep abreast of the latest tools, technology, equipment’s, materials etc. in the industry and provide inputs for their adoption at BPTP
- Adhere to the established Department SOPsAdhere to SAP reporting requirements
- Contribute to the Knowledge Management initiatives of the Department
v People Perspective
- Set goals, review and manage performance, guide and counsel and provide feedback to subordinates on performance so as to ensure a motivated and committed team
- Assess training and development requirements of subordinates and coordinate with the HR Department to ensure fulfilment of requirements
- Mentor and coach subordinates to develop the team’s capabilities and build a strong succession pipeline for the role
- Assist the Project head in driving high employee engagement levels in the Department
3. PERFORMANCE MEASURES
4. KEY INTERACTIONS
- Site Team
- Architecture Department
- Liaison Department
- Purchase Department
- Quality Department
- Billing Department
- Marketing Department
- Sales Department
- Finance Department
- Contractors/ Vendors
- Government and Regulatory Authorities
5. EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate in Civil Engineering
- 15+ years of relevant experience in Real Estate/ Infrastructure/ Construction/ Related Industry
- 5-6 years of project management experience for Residential/ Commercial Real Estate Projects
6. KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Project Management Skills
- Knowledge of Engineering Concepts & Construction Processes
- Knowledge of Contract Formulation & Documentation Standards
- Knowledge of statutory requirements related to construction projects
- Knowledge of Materials and Material Management Techniques
- Knowledge of Safety, Health and Environment Systems and certifications
- Knowledge of SAP and SAP reporting requirements
Piping Execution Engineer Jobin Surat, Gujarat
Salary ₹5,00,000 – ₹10,00,000 a year
₹5,00,000 – ₹10,00,000 a year
Full Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities
Require Experience in Heavy Engineering Projects for Piping Execution.
Profile will include travelling to sites for Execution activities PAN India
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Salary: 5,00,000 – 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Functional Area:Construction & Site Engineering
Role Category:Construction Engineering
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Diploma in Mechanical,B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
Acumen Training And Hr Solutions
Contact Company:Acumen Training And Hr Solutions
Engineer – Aerothermal Job in Bengaluru, Karnataka
Full Job Description
- Define requirements for aerothermal, ensuring an accurate and complete flow-down and capture of higher-level requirements. This includes system, sub-system and component aerodynamic, thermodynamic and combustion modelling requirements.
- Define concepts for all gas path aerothermal systems that meet requirements and evaluate using appropriate analytical methods to support accurate trades at platform and powerplant level and optimized concept down-select. Concepts delivered should be robust to uncertainties in engine interacting and manufacturing capabilities. Integrate gas path aerothermal systems through interaction with all adjacent areas across the organization to deliver systems are optimized.
- Perform technical analysis of gas path aerothermal functionality at sub-system and component level, using appropriate methods and tools and to a level of fidelity commensurate with each stage of the product lifecycle and the problem being posed.
- Perform appropriate verification and validation activity to ensure that requirements have been correctly met and that all gas path aerothermal related aspects of the powerplant (including numerical modelling) meet expectation. This will include the specification of appropriate test and measurement activity, the calibration of models against measured data, and the quantification of uncertainty.
- Define and conduct capability acquisition, development and application relating to people, process, methods, tools, knowledge management and technology. This may be conducted internally or externally and may involve securing internal or external funding.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s in Engineering or regional equivalent qualification, or equivalent experience.
- Strong technical knowledge in mechanical design methodologies and have an understanding of cross-discipline engineering concepts which include but are not limited to manufacturing engineering, aerodynamics, thermodynamics, thermal and mechanical analysis, cost engineering and product definition.
- An ability to apply logical, analytical and innovative thinking on a range of technical problems and make balanced decisions across technical and business parameters.
- Knowledge and experience of product integrity / liability and certification frameworks.
Project Engineer Job in Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Job Location:
- L&t Energy – HydrocarbonAmn Tower, Powai
Required Experience3 – 4 Years
Posted On30 Nov 2022
Knowledge & Posting Location
Handle projects and Interface Management independently. Have Knowledge of Engineering, Procurement, Construction of Heater, Cracker.
Level in the organization
Quality / HSE
Planning & Scheduling
Contracting & Procurement
Technical Review of designs and documents
Professional experience (yrs.)
Key Competencies – Functional
Thoroughly conversant with analysis, design and construction of Cracker, Heater in refinery and industrial structures covering steel as well as RCC structures related to industries like hydro-carbon, refineries & petrochemicals etc.
Conversant with Indian as well as international design codes and standards viz. IS, BS/EUROCODE, ASCE and ACI. Should able to develop material specifications independently.
Must have experience & proficiency in Project Management, Interface Management, Estimation, Costing, Budgeting and Construction of multi million project
Should have knowledge/exposure towards construction activities in Project.
Should have hands on experience in Engineering, Process and Construction Project.
Capability to lead complete Project Management for Specific Project
Highly skilled in with thorough Engineering, Construction, newer methodologies, planning, inculcating systems, maintaining quality control and quality.
Motivating, mentoring and leading talented pool of professionals. Lead by example.
Knowledge of other international codes and exposure to FEM and ANSYS software.
Key Competencies – Behavioral
Nice to have:
Special remarks (if any)
SH Electrical Anci WTP ETP Job in Gujarat
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities
SAFETY : To plan the various safety initiates to create safe working condition & also meet the statutory compliances.
- Develop a culture of behavioral safety by way of training, learning/sharing, horizontal learning deployment.
- Changing the mindset and preparing them to adopt World Class Safety Culture (Du Pont Safety) 3. Encouraging Team to build and close SAM initiatives
QUALITY: Monitor & coordinate electrical maintenance activities of VSF plant so as to achieve optimum production loss & delivery within target cost & quality Parameters.
VSF plant so as to achieve optimum production loss & delivery within target cost & quality Parameters.
UPKEEP: To Plan & monitor the upkeep of electrical equipment to ensure uninterrupted production/operations.
Minimum Experience Level:
Deputy General Manager
Also Check Out the Lates Best Medical Jobs in India Click Here