Grievance support executive – UIDAI, Bangalore
₹6,00,000 – ₹12,00,000 a year
Full Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities
Contract : 5 Yrs and Extendable
Educational Qualification and Experience
(a) BE/ B.Tech/ MCAwith 5 years of experience in totalwith4 years in grievances support or customer support
(b) Bachelor in Science (B.Sc) with 8 years of experience including 6 years in grievances support or customer support with good knowledge of computer
- Responsible for providing proper Resolution for the grievance cases received Through online (i.e.) PMOPG Portal
- Provide proper Resolution for the grievance cases received from Residents through Mail /Post/CRM
- Work on the set of complaints, segregate based on the risk levels and ensure remediation
- Assist in any other work incidental to the resolution of grievances, preparation of educational material
- Work closely with internal and external teams on enrolment, authentication, and logistics issues relevant to resident grievances, prepare concept notes and follow up till development of the solutions.
- Provide proper Resolution for the grievance cases received from HQ & ROs and other senior officials
- To find out Duplicate Enrolments through Analysis
- Follow up with MSAP /MSIP for proper solution for various Service Requests created
- Drafting the reply for RTI query
- Any other task assigned by UIDAI
Role:Customer Success Associate
Salary: 6,00,000 – 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaCustomer Success, Service & Operations
Role CategoryCustomer Success
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MCA in Any Specialization
National Institute for Smart Government (NISG)
Contact Company:National Institute for Smart Government (NISG)
Institutional Portfolio Operations Specialist Job in Gurgaon, Haryana
Full Job Description
- Maintain CC&L FG’s assets under management reporting system to ensure accuracy of data, prepare monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reports for portfolio managers and clients, investigate data discrepancies and coordinate with systems developers to resolve them.
- Process client cash requests on a daily basis in preparation for the trading teams.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly client management fee invoices.
- Participate in operational projects focusing on automation, efficiency, and the scalability of IPO’s services.
- Communicate critical portfolio information and oversee the flow of sensitive information for all CC&L affiliates.
- Education: You have a degree in Finance, Business or a related field.
- Industry Knowledge: a minimum of 1 years’ experience in an institutional investment firm, bank or trust company will be beneficial to your success.
- Collaborative Communication: You can articulate yourself clearly through both verbal and written mediums and work well with others to resolve complex issues.
- Inquisitive Mind: You have the ability to think rationally, and problem solve effectively.
- Team Player: You are committed to contributing and supporting a team of like-minded individuals who are driven and have high standards. Everyone you have worked with has wonderful things to say about you.
- Positive Attitude: You are a sharp, ambitious, and enthusiastic person who will seek to improve existing processes and help to implement creative solutions. You are a “go-getter.”
- Continuous Process Improvement Mindset: You constantly take a critical eye to processes with the goal of finding improvement opportunities and bring an ability to manage multiple projects. You see yourself as highly productive team member that executes on projects, self-sufficiently and tenaciously pushes through problems and roadblocks in project implementation. Experience managing large complex projects with many stakeholders and project team members is an asset.
- A High-Quality Environment: To work with people who we hold in high regard; to enjoy the time that we spend at work; to focus on productive activities without the distraction of politics and bureaucracy; to treat each other with respect.
- An Opportunity to Succeed: To do work that has value, and which presents the opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Recognition and Reward: To recognize each person’s contribution and to align compensation with contribution.
- Compensation: A competitive and a tax friendly compensation structure
- Hybrid Workplace Model: 3 days WFO and 2 days WFH supporting both business and individual’s needs
- Benefits: Health & Accident Insurance Coverage, Employee Transportation, Free Meals
- Paid Time-Off: A generous annual, casual, sick, maternity, and study leave policy, plus 12 public holidays
Educational & Child Counsellors Job in ₹2,20,000 a month
₹2,20,000 a month
Full Job Description
Up to INR220,000 per month
December 16th, 2022
We’re looking for passionate Educational & Child counsellors who possess experience counselling individuals locally and internationally. Join a fast-growing team of like-minded counsellors and work flexibly. Our counselling centre provides you the tools, technology and materials to help you grow as a counsellor and help individuals share their life challenges and find the solutions. Our company also facilitate counsellors by providing easy access to counsel individuals locally and regionally.
- Counsel individuals on one-to-one private settings both online and offline
- Participate in our meetups and workshops
- Maintain counsellor profile and regularly add content
- Collaborate and interact within our online community
- Regularly update counselling schedule
- Stay updated with the latest counselling tools and methods
- Identifying specific needs of each individual
- Responsible, committed with strong compassion and empathy
- Able to communicate in English and mother tongue
- Familiar with counselling methods
- Great content knowledge and expertise
- Able to work well with individuals from different backgrounds
- Able to maintain trust with individuals
- Able to be effective active listener and provide relatable advices
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience in counselling remotely/online (optional)
- Access to a fast and reliable internet connection
- Have access to a personal laptop with a webcamera
Note: Applicants may be invited to go through a round of online interview before being shortlisted.
Company Video: https://perfectrecall.app/recording/5e8da458-8a2c-417c-ad03-158ffe5273be
Know Your Client (KYC) Operato Job in Jaipur, Rajasthan
Full Job Description
Job Title – KYC Analyst
Location – Jaipur India
Operations provides support for all of Deutsche Bank’s businesses to enable them to deliver transactions and processes to clients. Our people work in established global financial centers such as London, New York, Frankfurt and Singapore, as well as specialist development and service centers in locations including Bucharest, Moscow, Pune, Dublin and Cary. We process payments in excess of a trillion euros across the bank’s platforms, support thousands of trading desks and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day
A dynamic and diverse division, our objective is to make sure that all our services are executed in a timely and professional manner, that risk is minimized and that the client experience is positive. We are proud of the professionalism of our people, and the work they do. In return, we offer excellent career development opportunities to foster skills and talent.
In accordance with Anti-Money Laundering Requirements, Banks, such as Deutsche Bank AG (“DB”), are obliged to perform Know-your-client (“KYC”) reviews on all new clients they adopt. These checks and reviews are made in strict accordance with regulatory requirement and the bank’s internal policies.
The project involves verification of the Client data, performing due diligence checks on the Clients, reviewing KYC documentation performing the risk assessment of the Client, liaising with the Business/Compliance, advising on KYC requirements and signing off on new client adoptions.The Reg & Tax analyst role is an operations function where you will be involved in reviewing various regulatory documents related to clients to ensure that all the regulatory requirements are met and the bank is in compliance.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
Responsible for verification of Client data
Perform due diligence of new and existing clients covering a wide range of different client types including; Listed and Regulated, small/medium/ large private and public companies as well as more complex structures such as; SPVs, Co-operatives, Foundations and Funds, Governments, Joint Ventures, etc.
Verifying KYC documentation of the Clients to be adopted/reviewed
Perform the risk assessment of the Client to be adopted/reviewed
Signing off on new client adoptions and periodic reviews
Manage New Client Adoption or Periodic Review stream, to ensure that all requests are approved in accordance with regulatory requirements and the bank’s internal policies
Manage exception ensuring that all SLA’s defined with the Business on timeliness and quality are adhered
Your skills and experience
- 6+ years of relevant work experience (AML/KYC/compliance related) within corporate financial services industry, Research/Analytics role in other Banks / KPOs etc
- Understanding of Control, Compliance, Investigation/chasing functions in banks
- Familiarity AML/KYC regulations and industry guidelines (FSA, JMLSG, 3rd EU Money Laundering Directive, MiFID)
- Ability to interpret regulatory guidelines and assessing risk scores and entity types
- Ability to interpreting alerts
- Ability to identifying trends and inconsistencies
- Understanding of end to end KYC process
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Majesco billing Job in Salary ₹10,00,000 – ₹20,00,000 a year
₹10,00,000 – ₹20,00,000 a year
Full Job Description
It was a pleasure talking to you!
As discussed, we are processing your CV for one of our premium client i.e. Infosys. Some of the important details to understand are as follows:
Company Name: Infosys
Skill Set: Majesco billing
Location: WFH/ Any offshore location
Job Mode: Contract to hire
Duration of Contract: As per the client allocated to you post selection (Min 6 Months to 12 months) and it may be extendable. Based on your performance they will convert you as a permanent.
Payroll: Orcapod Consultancy Services Private Ltd. (www.orcapod.work)
Salary release date from Orcapod: 7th of every Month. (Once you share an approved Timesheet from your Infosys Manager)
Your Resume along with the I/W preference time is being shared with Infosys Recruitment team. However, due to heavy inflow of CVs received by them on daily basis, the IW time may get skipped. However, they will surely call up in 2-3 days of getting the CVs. Therefore, please try to receive the calls during this period.
If you still don’t get a call or for any other query, please write to us or inform us.
Kindly acknowledge on below details shared by you
Total Exp :
Rel Exp :
Current CTC :
Exp CTC :
Official Notice period/ LWD :
Pref Infosys Location :
Offer inhand? (contract/permanent) : –
Current company is contract/permanent : Permanent
Are you interested to work in C2H? : Yes
Interview Availability :
IT Security – Other
10,00,000 – 20,00,000 P.A.
IT Services & Consulting
IT & Information Security
Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
Any Graduate,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Intern – Green Climate Fund Job in New Delhi, Delhi
Full Job Description
Intern – Green Climate Fund
(date when the selected candidate is expected to start)
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
UNDP does not tolerate any kind of harassment, including and discrimination. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks.
UNDP has been supporting the Ministry of Environment, Forest, and Climate Change in meeting its national and international environmental priorities and commitments. These include close to 40 projects in areas of biodiversity conservation, sustainable resource management, climate change and chemical management. UNDP’s support focuses on technical and policy advisory, institutional strengthening and building capacities of various stakeholders to utilize natural resources in a sustainable way, while increasing resilience to climate variability and associated risks and impacts.
UNDP supports Green Climate Fund (GCF) financed project “Enhancing Climate Resilience of India’s Coastal Communities” (PIMS 5991 /GCF FP084) implemented through the Ministry of Environment, Forest, and Climate Change (MoEFCC), central ministries and the nodal departments of the target state governments. The project is implemented in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Odisha and Maharashtra, to enhance the resilience of vulnerable coastal communities to climate change through ecosystem-based adaptation (EbA)
UNDP seeks to engage an Environment Management Intern to provide overall support towards implementation of the project, through monitoring and reporting of the project activities in the target landscapes. The Intern will report to the National Project Coordinator (NPC), GCF Coastal Project – India, and shall be closely working with the other National Project Management Unit (NPMU) staff members.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the guidance National Project Coordinator (NPC), GCF Coastal Project – India, the intern is expected to:
- Support the project team in undertaking monitoring and reporting project implementation activities, developing concept notes and communication materials towards the implementation of the project.
- Participate in and contribute to preparation, conduct and follow-up of meetings, workshops and consultations as needed by engaging with relevant stakeholders including governments, communities, and donors.
- Ensure documentation of agendas and minutes of key workshops and consultation meetings.
- Assist in the collection and review of relevant information required towards enhancing climate resilience of India’s coastal communities.
- Provide support towards implementation of events and campaigns and contribute to the tasks under the upcoming CBD COP.
- Contribute towards furthering the priorities of UNDP and Government of India towards international commitments such as UNFCCC, UNCCD and CBD within the purview of the project
- Any other tasks and responsibilities related to the project assigned by the National Project Coordinator (NPC), GCF Coastal Project – India.
- Experience in research and documentation on environment and conservation issues.
- Basic experience in partnerships with private and/or government sector on environment issues.
- Basic understanding of issues pertaining to natural resource management, ecosystem restoration, climate change and biodiversity conservation
- Good team player and ability to adapt to change in work environment
- Strong sense of collaborative work, excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Excellent designing skills;
- Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals; solicits input by genuinely valuing others’ ideas and expertise;
- Is willing to learn from others; places team agenda before personal agenda
- Fluency in English, while understanding of Telugu/Odia/Marathi is desirable
Required Skills and Experience
Applicants to the UNDP internship program must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
(a) Be enrolled in a postgraduate degree/diploma program in environment science, natural resources management, wetlands management, marine sciences, biodiversity conservation, climate science and policy, sustainable development, or a related field;
(b) Be enrolled in the final academic year of a relevant first university degree program (such as master’s degree or equivalent);
(c) Have recently graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation.
Application procedure: The application should contain:
- The completed “Application Form” provided in the link, which requires names of 3 referees.
- Current and complete CV in English.
Please group all your documents into one (1) single PDF document as the system only allows to upload maximum one document.
Candidates who are selected must submit the following documents, upon selection:
- Official letter from the University confirming enrollment in their postgraduate-level degree program;
- Proof of medical and life/accident insurance valid for the location in which the internship will be carried out. Selected intern must have medical and life insurance.
IMPORTANT: Family relationships are required to be disclosed in order to avoid real or perceived family influence or conflict of interest, within UNDP. If the candidate/ hiring manager has not disclosed that he/she was related to an individual employed by UNDP in whatever contractual modality and irrespective of the nature of the family relationship, this may constitute a basis for withdrawing the offer of internship or, if the internship has started, to terminate it without notice or indemnity.
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality, and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
All selected candidates will be required to undergo rigorous reference and background checks.
UNDP does not tolerate any kind of harassment, including and discrimination.
Also, Check out the latest Medical Jobs in India Click Here
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings
Thank you for your help and this post. It’s been great.
Free sexual Women Safety App training can help employers understand the legal implications of sexual Women Safety App .
Please provide me with more details on the topic