Associate Mechanical Design & Analysis Engineer
Job in Bengaluru, Karnataka
Mechanical Design & Analysis Engineer Job
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity, and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful, and inclusive, with great opportunities for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is the world’s largest (Per Boeing’s LinkedIn page) aerospace company and a leading provider of commercial airplanes, defense, space, and security systems, and global services. Building on a legacy of over a century of innovation and leadership, Boeing continues to lead the way in technology and innovation, customer delivery, and investment in its people and the future growth of aerospace.
In India, Boeing has been a strong partner to the Indian aerospace and defense sectors for more than 75 years. People at Boeing have been supporting mission readiness and modernization of India’s defense forces and enabling connected, safer, and smarter flying experiences, in the sky, in the seas, and in space.
Technology for today and tomorrow
The Boeing India Engineering & Technology Center (BIETC) is a 3000+ diverse engineering workforce that contributes to global aerospace growth. Our engineers deliver cutting-edge R&D, innovation, and high-quality engineering work in global markets, and leverage new-age technologies such as AI/ML, IIoT, Cloud, Model-Based Engineering, and Additive Manufacturing, shaping the future of aerospace.
At Boeing, we believe creativity and innovation thrive when every employee is trusted, empowered, and has the flexibility to choose, grow, learn, and explore. We offer variable arrangements depending upon business and customer needs, and professional pursuits that offer greater flexibility in the way our people work. We also believe that collaboration, frequent team engagements, and face-to-face meetings bring diverse perspectives and thoughts – enabling every voice to be heard and every perspective to be respected. No matter where or how our teammates work, we are committed to positively shaping people’s careers and being thoughtful about employee wellbeing.
At Boeing, we are inclusive, diverse, and transformative.
With us, you can create and contribute to what matters most in your career, community, country, and world. Join us in powering the progress of global aerospace.
The Boeing Company is currently looking for an Associate Mechanical Design & Analysis Engineer to join the Mechanical & Design Team located in Bangalore, India.
- This position will be responsible to support mechanical design and analysis of a wide range of mechanical structures and products.
- This position will be responsible for coordinating and communicating regularly with team members in Boeing organizations and shall provide periodic updates on project progress, quality metrics, project summaries, and other related documents.
- In this role, the Engineer will work independently with minimum supervision to come up with conceptual and detailed designs based on the requirements. And Proactively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- This position will participate in and support initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, customer engagement, etc.
- This position will be located in Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center, Bangalore, India.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical or equivalent disciplines and 5-9 Years of relevant Work experience in the structure design.
- Knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, material properties, and awareness of Industry standards for structural and mechanical design is essential.
- Knowledge of CAD Tools (CATIA, NX) for Modeling, Drafting & Model Based Definition is essential.
- Experience in material selection & related processes (finishing and heat treatment) specifications is essential.
- Experience in aerospace drawing interpretation, creation, and review.
- Perform with a positive attitude and the highest ethics.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience in the design of various aircraft structural components.
- Experience in Aerospace standards, Primary and secondary structures, Material selection, Fasteners selections, Manufacturing methods, DFMA, coatings & finishes, drawing interpretation, drawing creation & review.
- Experience in investigating manufacturing issues and providing effective engineering solutions. Prior experience in repair and concessions will be preferable.
- Understanding of certification process and product lifecycle.
- Good understanding of GD&T and Tolerance stack-up analysis
- Experience in independently developing designs using CAD Tools (CATIA, Unigraphics /NX) for Modeling, Drafting & Model Based Definition is essential.
- Knowledge of PLM/PDM tools like Enovia or Team center. Perform configuration changes in PDM.
- Experience with Boeing tools and standards will be preferable.
- Able to perform independently or with limited guidance from Boeing SME.
- Able to verify the accuracy of technical and non-technical data. Gathers relevant data for root cause analysis and produces changes to resolve the discrepancies in design packages.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with a cross-functional team. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility within India
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal-opportunity employer. We do not accept unlawful discrimination in our recruitment or employment practices on any grounds including but not limited to; color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military, and veteran status, or other characteristics covered by applicable law.
We have teams in more than 65 countries, and each person plays a role in helping us become one of the world’s most innovative, diverse, and inclusive companies. Applicants are encouraged to share with our recruitment team any accommodations required during the recruitment process.
Piping Engineer Job in Kalyan, Maharashtra
Salary ₹5,00,000 to ₹10,00,000 a Year
Piping Engineer Job in Kalyan
₹5,00,000 – ₹10,00,000 a year
Full Job Description
He/she should have good knowledge of codes and standards.
- He/she should be able to prepare piping specifications and valve data sheets.
- He/she should be able to prepare & check equipment layout, civil scope, piping GA, Isometrics, as-built drawings, MTO and etc.
- Should be able to incorporate any changes in the piping whenever required, during the commissioning of the project
- He/she Should be able to coordinate between inter-department.
- He/she should be ready to do site visits.
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduate Mechanical Engineers with 4-8 years of experience in EPC/Pharma/Chemical/Petro Chemicals
Perks and Benefits
5 Lacs to 10 Lacs (Depending upon Experience and Profile)
Role: Mechanical Engineer
Salary: 5,00,000 – 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Engineering & Construction
Functional Area: Construction & Site Engineering
Role Category: Construction Engineering
Employment Type: Full-Time, Permanent
UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
Gharda Chemicals (GCL)
Gharda Chemicals Limited, established in 1967, is a research-based company with four manufacturing units. The company has won several national awards for technical innovation in the chemical industry and has many firsts in the field of dyestuffs, pesticides, veterinary drugs, and polymers. Innovation through vibrant R&D has marked the rise of Gharda Chemicals Limited (GCL) from a small unit in 1964 to one of the most successful and reputed companies in the Agrochemical Industry. A strong and vibrant R&D program and expertise in process development have enabled the company to capitalize on superior technology. This has led to the production of vital import-substitute products and cost-effective agrochemicals on a large scale and consequently to a strong, competitive national and international presence. And all this has been made possible by the vision and unswerving dedication and commitment of Dr. Keki Gharda, Founder Chairman & Managing Director, of Gharda Chemicals Limited.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings