Best National Program Coordinator,
Program Operations Job in New Delhi
Program Operations Job
Full Job Description
Develop a good understanding of its Literacy program
Understanding of RtR’s program models (I-Do, We Do, and You-Do), approaches, and significance of the same.
Developing an in-depth understanding of project approach and goals.
Thorough understanding of key govt initiatives and policies at the State and Central levels.
Strong understanding of various government structures and roles and responsibilities of the same.
Lead preparation of Annual Work plans along with budgets in the prescribed format in consultation with all stakeholders.
Developing detailed Implementation Calendars aligned with planned activities.
Develop a re-budgeting plan in consultation with all stakeholders.
Ensure accurate budgeting basis the experience and +/-5% utilization.
Organize review meetings as per the agreed frequency and ensure that action points are adhered to, thereby improving the quality of the project.
Follow up on the organization of internal staff capacity-building initiatives and highlight any gaps.
Act as the focal point person with state teams for any day-to-day coordination.
Keep abreast with updates from states for any follow-up actions.
Timely submission of Cash forecast, Financial outlook to Supervisor.
Review monthly Financial MIS and report any concerns.
Ensure timely procurement and booking of expenses for all activities.
Develop ToR for any consultancies that need to be awarded.
Represent RtR in any coalition meeting, as required.
Conduct regular field visits to oversee program implementation at project locations.
Support RM&E and the Literacy team in the development of any indicators related to program assessment.
Ensure all donor compliances are followed, and any deviation is properly documented.
Timely submission of all reports, fund requests, expenditure statements,s and other documents.
Support in the development of MoUs, agreements, and any other legal documents as required.
Timely response to any queries from Donors or the Global office.
Ensure timely submission of timesheets for all staff members.
Develop quality donor reports as per the mandate during the reporting period across the project locations.
Stay informed about programmatic developments at all levels to document them in strategic reports.
Develop internal notes for circulation with various team members and input during monthly review and planning meetings.
Contribute to any reports, and collaterals due for Donors or internally.
Support in the development of communication materials for a project for dissemination on different platforms.
In consultation with all concerned, develop data dashboards and ensure they are accurately and timely updated.
A Master’s degree in Management, Social work, or a related field is required.
Minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience.
Excellent writing skills and a high-level command of grammar.
Ability to easily change writing styles to fit the audience and voice of the piece.
Must have attention to detail.
Comfortable working with Budget.
Poses strong oral and Interpersonal Skills to be able to communicate with potential organizations and or government contacts on the desired grant.
Ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of people with diverse communication styles.
Excellent coordination and problem-solving skills.
Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required.
India – Main – New Delhi
- Have a passion for our mission and a strong desire to impact a dynamic nonprofit organization
- Be a proactive and innovative thinker who achieves results and creates positive change
- Have a very high level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness
- Embrace diversity and a commitment to collaboration
- Thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment
Room to Read is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer committed to identifying and developing the skills and leadership of people from diverse backgrounds. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Senior Officer Job in Engineering
Senior Officer Job
Title: Senior Officer – Engineering
- Negotiation and preparation of all Local PO of the Site including Fabrication ARC PO, Work Regularization PO, Stationary PO, Consumable PO, Housekeeping material PO, Canteen equipment PO, etc.
- Processing Service Entries in the system for all service invoices pertaining to the Engg department.
- Dispatching all Engg department service invoices to SSC and maintaining records for the same via mail and excel file.
- Verifying all service invoices of the Engg department via the Service Invoice Checklist.
- STO/STN preparation and coordination with all CFTs for material transfer to-and-from the site.
- Complete coordination for the Site’s Asset disposal activity and scrap battery disposal activity.
- Custody of all approved Assets, scrap battery, and maintaining records for the same.
- SPOC for govt. stamping activity of Standard Weights and Weighing Balances used at the entire site.
- Coordination with SSC/ Accounts team for Vendor payment-related issues.
- Coordination with the SAP team for Material Master activities.
- Coordination with the HR team and visiting the local market for procurement of materials related to site events such as Sports etc.
- Preparation of E-way bills for all inward and outward material movement of the site.
- Processing all Utility related payments such as GAIL Gas, Solar power charges, Electricity bills, DG Duty, etc.; maintaining records and coordination with SSC/ Accounts for the same.
- coordinating with Finance Auditors when doing audits for the site.
- Supporting the site in creating PRs and resolving the doubts of all PR creators in doing the same So that each PR is directed towards the correct Purchaser.
- Supporting the site in processing PO by close coordination with the Commercial team.
- Preparation and sharing of Monthly Provision files to the Site Finance team.
- Coordination with internal and external stakeholders to resolve pending GRN and service entry issues.
- Preparing and sharing monthly reports of pending MRP PRs to the Commercial Team for PR-PO conversion.
- Coordination for inventory control, preparing and sharing monthly data of stocks along with net value to CFT.
- Penalty imposition for CSP vendors as per format according to the observance of Engg Block Heads on a case-to-case basis.
- Supervised Purchase Vehicle which delivers material to-and-fro from all local vendors to the Dewas plant.
- Coordination with Commercial Team and Accounts team for ARC upgradations and processing invoices of Purchase Vehicle.
- Evaluation of alternate vendors for the site.
- Working for upgrades in existing site SOPs such as A.D.N. SOP, SOP for processing Service Invoices, Material issue and receipt SOPs, etc. along with CFT as and when required.
- Coordination with internal users in processing GRN approvals.
- Regularly visiting Engg Store to assess existing stock and coordinate for procurement accordingly.
- Supporting the site in purchase group classification so that each PR is directed toward the correct Purchaser.
- Analyze any sudden increase/decrease in MRP material consumption to modify procurement Qty and inform the same to CFT and Commercial team accordingly.
- Extending support to another site as and when required for SAP-related queries in Service Entry, Sale Order, Asset disposal, SAP Material Master, etc.
HOD Admin & CSR – AGM / DGM / GM Job in Gujrat India
HOD Admin Job
A) Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administration and liaison and CSR with stakeholder
- Township and plant administration incl transportation, Guest houses, housekeeping
- Accountable for Budget preparation and adherence
- Safety of Plan and human asset
- Liaison with local authorities, public servants, etc. for building a trustworthy long-term relationship.
- To Maintain Cordial Relations with all Stakeholders in our areas of interest.
- As specifically required by the Unit Management from time to time, to enable/facilitate them in seeking consultative engagement/liaison with different External Stakeholders (like- Govt. Bodies, Police, Legislature/political offices, other Industries, Civil Society, etc) for timely delivery of results.
- As and when required, to suggest the units on strategies and act on their behalf, keeping in line with the interests of the other units and the Organization.
- Security and Intelligence
- Manpower management
- Facility management
- External Stakeholder Relationship & Liaison
- Cost working
- System and process
- Communication skills with stakeholders
B) Goals / KRA to be assigned:
- Liaison for the safety of plant equipment and human asset through security.
- Government and local bodies networking & Villager network along with other stakeholder management.
- Preparing for emergency preparedness plan.
- Guest house / Facility management within the budgeted cost with quality.
- As and when required, suggest the units on strategies and act on their behalf, keeping in line with the interests of the other units and the Organization.
Minimum Experience Level:
HR Manager Job in the Manufacturing industry
HR Manager Job
Full Job Description
We are having an urgent opening for the position of HR Manager for a reputed manufacturing company at the Mumbai(Kalbadevi) location.
- Attendance Management
- Payroll Management
- HR MIS Management
- All Factories Compliance
- Leave Management
- Onboarding, Offer letter, Exit Interviews, and Grievance handling
- Handle Govt. Bodies
- Implementation of Policies and increment cycle
- Maintaining Recruitment Data
- Employee lifecycle management
- Should have experience as an HR Generalist
- Preferrable from Manufacturing Industry
- Ready to Visit the plant as and when required
- Knowledge and Ideas about all HR Compliances
- Should have excellent written and spoken English.
If you are interested in the same profile kindly REPLY to this mail with your latest CV, your CTC, and the joining period for the same at the earliest.
Key Skills :
- Hr Manager
The company was founded by a team of enthusiastic entrepreneurs who believed that they could revolutionize steelmaking in India. Originally starting out as a small family business, – is now an emerging force in the field of Special, Alloys & Stainless Steels catering to global steel requirements. The company has grown to become one of the most efficient and cost-effective steel manufacturers in India.
Manager – Interface Job In India
Manager Job in Ahmedabad
Smart World And Communication Ahmedabad
Knowledge & Posting Location
EXP IN METRO PROJECTS/ HANDLING GOVT PROJECTS AND TRANSPORTATION/PAS
JOB FUNCTION DESCRIPTION
- Telecom Systems Interface Coordination for MEGA Metro Project
- Coordination with internal and external other disciplines
- Prepare and review of Interface Matrix / Detailed Interface Document (DID) / Interface Test Plan (ITP) for various external interfaces like S&TC, PSCADA, AFC, BMS, PSD, Rolling Stock, TVS, Fire, Lift, etc.
- Verification and Validation of Interface Requirements.
- Total 5 years experience in total with min. 3 years in Metro (similar role)
- Responsible for planning, documentation, execution, and acceptance of Interface Matrix / Detailed Interface Document (DID) / Interface Test Plan (ITP) and Test Reports for various external interfaces like S&TC, SCADA, AFC, BMS, PSD, Rolling Stock, TVS, Fire, Lift, etc.
- Coordination with Civil Contractor for CSD / SEM Drawings, providing input for cable tray/equipment supports, etc., and for room and cable tray access.
- Acts as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for all interface-related matters with Interfacing parties (such as Signalling, Civil, AFC, SCADA, Rolling Stock, BMS, SCADA, etc.)
- Responsible to have agreements in form of signed documents with all interface parties Signed documents shall define the Scope of Work (SOW), Responsibility Matrix, and Compliance requirements for all interface of Telecom systems with other systems.
- Responsible for closing all the punch points related to the integrated tests.
- To identify any potential opportunities and risks related to the interface.
- Timely formal intimation to the client for any slippages in commitments from other interfacing parties which have a potential impact on Telecom execution or milestone achievements.
- Should be well conversant with all existing interface methodologies between Telecom and other systems including civil.
- Should define a process of regular meetings with clients, interface parties, and document the proceedings in MOMs.
- Should have a decent knowledge of work programs and schedules for providing inputs on interface management.
- Coordination with another system contractor for this test schedule and perform the testing for the interface.
- Ensure all interface technical compliance with contract technical interface specifications.
Commercial Assistant Job in India
Commercial Assistant Job
Full Job Description
COMMERCIAL ASSISTANT Company HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL) is a Govt. of India Healthcare products manufacturing and services Company based in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, HLL is a global leader in the area of contraceptives, hospital products, and healthcare services. With 8 manufacturing units, 4 subsidiary / joint venture companies, and 21 regional offices. HLL exports products to over 85 countries. Besides this, HLL is engaged in providing healthcare and diagnostic services, consultancy and contract services for healthcare infrastructure projects, and consultancy services for the procurement of medical equipment and devices in the healthcare sector. Thus, HLL is positioned as a total healthcare solution provider catering to the well-being of society at large. Department International Business Division Tasks 1. Pre-Sales and Shipment Documentation
- Punching of Sales orders in SAP and preparation of sales documents like Proforma Invoices, Order Notes, Contract Review Notes, etc.
- Coordinate with various HLL factory sales departments for DO and pre-ship document generation
- Co-ordination with C&F for submitting the pre-shipment documents for customs clearance
- Coordination with logistics partner for arranging inbound and outbound shipment documentation.
2. Co-ordination of Post Sales & Shipment Documentation
- Verification of all shipment documentation including invoice and packing List, Bill of Lading / AWB, and finalization with respect to LC or as per customer requirement.
- Timely submission of LC documents for negotiation with bank thru Finance without discrepancy.
- Forwarding documents to Finance for regularization
- Shipment status update after shipment sailing
- Shipping bill consolidation, MEIS, Drawback, and EPCG submission
- Collection of post-shipment documents from C&F. C&F PO consolidation in SAP.
- Maintenance of Purchase order files customer-wise, and shipment-wise and update on a timely basis until the closure of files. Requirements Maximum Age: 37 years as on 01.10.2022
Basic pay range (For Fixed Term Contract engagement): 10000 to 20000/-
(The basic pay will be fixed within the pay range depending on the qualification, experience, and current pay drawn by the candidate. However, in addition to Basic Pay, DA, HRA, and Perks will be applicable in fixing the final salary).
Essential: Graduation in any discipline
Desirable: Knowledge in export documentation.
Essential: Minimum 3 years experience in pre and post-export documentation.
No. of Positions: 1
Posting Location: Thiruvananthapuram
- SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates will be eligible for relaxation as per Government of India directives.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. Contract Type Staff/ Worker – On Contract Employment Fraction Full-time
Also, check out the latest Private Jobs in India Click Here
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings
I always spent my half an hour to read this web site’s posts everyday along with a cup of coffee.