Visa Assistant Job in Hyderabad,
Telangana Salary ₹7,35,015 a year
₹7,35,015 a year
Full Job Description
- Open to the public
Who May Apply/Clarification From the Agency:
For USEFM – FP Salary is 07. Actual FP salary determined by Washington D.C. • All Interested Applicants / All Sources
Security Clearance Required:
Public Trust – Background Investigation
Appointment Type Details:
Indefinite subject to successful completion of probationary period
We encourage you to read and understand the Eight (8) Qualities of Overseas Employees before you apply.
The work schedule for this position is:
- Full Time (40 number of hours per week)
Start date: Candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of time (8-12 weeks) of receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications, or their candidacy may end.
Relocation Expenses Reimbursed:
Incumbent performs complex, sensitive and highly varied work pertaining to Non-Immigrant Visa (NIV) services in one of the world’s highest volume posts that processes over 200,000 applications annually. Checks and verifies NIV applications and supporting documents ensuring they meet a complicated set of laws and procedures and prepares them for adjudication by a consular officer. Works in a team to help manage the day-to-day functions of the unit. Major duties include prescreening visa applications, printing and pasting visas, providing information to the public, and interpreting for consular officers during visa interviews. Drafts Security Advisory Opinion (SAO) cables for the Department and organizes evidence and drafts memoranda to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services requesting revocation of H-1B and L-1 petitions. Manages the lobby flow by monitoring the applicant volume, adjudicators’ capacity, and three separate staging areas while coordinating between the managers adjudicating officers, and GSS lobby managers to ensure a smooth flow of applicants for interviews. Interacts with external contacts and the U.S. and local public regularly via email, phone, and at the interview windows while translating, intaking applications, or troubleshooting errors. Performs various portfolio duties assigned regularly on a rotational basis. Cross-trained to perform American Citizens Service (ACS) and Consular Information Unit (CIU) functions. In the absence of team leads, the incumbent assumes the role on a rotating basis
Qualifications and Evaluations
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of three years of experience of administrative work, involving public contact and customer service
JOB KNOWLEDGE: The incumbent must have general knowledge of host country, its history, traditions, socio-economic factors and law as it pertains to marriage, birth registration, adoption and immigration, as well as of the national and provincial education systems, in order to evaluate the Bona fides of information in visa applications and various public documents submitted
Completion of two years of college or university studies
LANGUAGE: Level IV in English (speak / read / write) and Level III in Telugu or Hindi or Urdu or Oriya (speaking) is required (This may be tested)
SKILLS AND ABILITIES : The incumbent must be familiar with general office management practices. Must be able to use Microsoft applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other spreadsheet and database management tools. Must be able to learn and successfully adapt to use of consular systems. Must be able to deal with customers in a professional and courteous manner. Will work under high pressure. Must provide professional interpretation /translation services between English and Indian state languages like Hindi/Telugu/Urdu/Odiya. May be asked to provide translation in other languages (Tamil/Kannada/Malayalam, etc.) if able. Must apply good judgment in evaluating evidence in the application of complex regulations. Must have excellent organizational, communications, and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to multitask efficiently with a high degree of accuracy in a very demanding work environment
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Benefits and Other Info
Locally Employed Staff, including Members of Household (MOHs), and Third-Country Nationals (TCNs), working at the U.S. Consulate General, Hyderabad may receive a compensation package that may include health, separation, and other benefits.
For EFMs, benefits should be discussed with the Human Resources Office.
The pay plan is assigned at the time of the conditional offer letter by the HR Office.
For the current COVID-19 Requirements please visit the following link.HIRING PREFERENCE SELECTION PROCESS: Applicants in the following hiring preference categories are extended a hiring preference in the order listed below. Therefore, it is essential that these applicants accurately describe their status on the application. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not eligible for a hiring preference.
HIRING PREFERENCE ORDER:
1. AEFM / USEFM who is a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran*
2. AEFM / USEFM
3. FS on LWOP and CS with reemployment rights **
- IMPORTANT: Applicants who claim status as a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran must submit a copy of their most recent DD-214 (“Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty”), Letter from Veterans’ Affairs which indicates the present existence of a service-connected disability dated within the past six months, equivalent documentation, or certification. A “certification” is any written document from the armed forces that certifies the service member is expected to be discharged or released from active duty service in the armed forces under honorable conditions within 120 days after the certification is submitted by the applicant. The certification letter should be on letterhead of the appropriate military branch of the service and contain (1) the military service dates including the expected discharge or release date; and (2) the character of service. Acceptable documentation must be submitted in order for the preference to be given.
** This level of preference applies to all Foreign Service employees on LWOP and CS with re-employment rights back to their agency or bureau.
For more information (i.e., what is an EFM, USEFM, AEFM, MOH, etc.?) and for additional employment considerations, please visit the following link.
CB – Executive Assistant
Bangalore Job in Bengaluru, Karnataka
Full Job Description
About the Employer
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $3.4 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
Global Finance & Business Management (“GF&BM”) India is a combined LOB-aligned (Line of Business-aligned) finance & business support team located in India and is part of JPMorgan’s global capability center (GCC). We are part of the Office of the CFO (OCFO) organization within JPMorgan, which has 13000+ people across the globe, majority of whom are tasked with managing the firm’s Finance function, responsible for reporting quarterly earnings and complying with regulatory requirements along with managing the firm’s capital.
GF&BM India was established in September 2002 and currently we have a network of more than 3400+ professionals based out of our Mumbai, Bengaluru and Hyderabad offices who support four main “pillars” of work – Controllers, Planning & Analysis, Finance Operations and Business Client & Products. The teams in India are aligned to the respective LOBs that they support which include Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB), Commercial Banking (CB), Consumer and Community Banking (CCB), Asset & Wealth Management (AWM) and Corporate/Firmwide functions.
We have a strong culture that embodies the principles that guide us in how we do business across the firm. We strive to create a workplace that values and respects individual viewpoints, while at the same time challenging the status quo to make continuous improvements in our processes.
JPMorgan is an equal opportunity employer and places high value on diversity and inclusion. We recognize that our people are our strength and diversity of thought and practices makes us more successful.
The current opening is within the Commercial Bank Team in Bangalore which forms part of the GF&BM India.
About the role
As an Executive Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for performing an array of administrative functions requiring confidentiality, initiative and sound decision making for the executive, their team of managers, and other stakeholders. You will provide high-level administrative support by periodically providing research, preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and travel arrangements, and scheduling meetings. You may also train other administrative staff and provide administrative direction for the team of assistants within this business unit.
Additionally, the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism is crucial to this role. You should demonstrate experience in developing relationships in a highly-matrixed organization, as well as experience in handling the administrative and executive support related tasks with minimal supervision. You will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to the completion of assignments and in line with the department’s activities and goals.
- Maintain complex and detailed calendars for multiple senior stakeholders
- Screen incoming calls and determine the level of priority, while using caution in dispensing information
- Seamlessly manage the coordination and logistics of both internal and external meetings
- Arrange and coordinate complicated domestic and international travel
- Organize all aspects for offsite conferences and external events, including catering and transportation
- Process invoices and T&E expense claims for team members. Ensure all policies are followed and items are processed within provided guidelines. Act as a subject matter expert for policies and procedures
- Assist with staff on-boarding and off-boarding, which includes requesting equipment setup and system access
- Maintain current organizational charts and Executive Bio’s
- Handle regular activities without prompting, and advise in advance with issues or delays
- Be a liaison point for the broader teams on administrative requirements especially with support functions like GTI, GRE, Central Control functions etc.
- Have an ability to support the Business management team/s in consolidation/management of non-BAU, confidential data sets that will be critical for organization level decision making
- Assist in editing spreadsheets and presentations, including printing and binding, for client meetings
- Work cooperatively with the administrative assistant’s team, in positive partnership to support each other smoothly
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in an Executive Administrative Assistant role
- Experience in calendar management
- Adaptable team player
- Good problem-solving ability
- Strong working experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, including table creation, mail merges and basic formatting
- Knowledge of general office procedures (e.g., filing, correspondence, scheduling, expenses, calendar)
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Tact and good judgment in confidential situations and proven experience interacting with senior management
- Ability to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to the completion of assignments
- Complete knowledge of internal network filing system
- Blackberry knowledge
- College degree is a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Oliver Wyman – Executive Assistant and
Office Administrator Job in Hyderabad, Telangana
Full Job Description
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60+ cities across nearly 30 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. Oliver Wyman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies – www.oliverwyman.com
Do you want to work in a stimulating, international environment for a global leader consulting company? We are currently looking for a hybrid role of Executive Assistant and Office Administrator with fluent English to provide executive administrative and office services support from our Hyderabad Office.
The provision of a Executive Assistant and Office Administrator \ will support ongoing projects for the Chemicals, Actuarial and Data Monetization Unit (DMU) Specialist Teams with meeting planning and project related duties.
Hours: 09:00 – 18:00 with additional hours as needed
- Meeting Planning
- External & Internal meeting planning
- Coordinate team logistics and manage projects and client project timeline
- Ensure deliverables and milestones are met
- Track issues and assist with resolutions or escalate as appropriate
- Project Support
- Coordinating team logistics and weekly payment to the vendor (transportation & supplies)
- Assisting in hotel booking when needed
- Ordering office and food supplies, organizing team events and contract management
- Sending a welcome pack to new joiners, and other project related administrative duties
- Reviewing and keeping track of team expenses, staffing, whereabouts, timesheets, Work Life Balance
- Daily Other Project Support
- Any other ad hoc requests that may come from the team as the project progresses and business needs changes, including but not limited to supporting the Team Vice President
- At least two years’ experience at working in a similar role.
- Experience in financial services, management consultancy and/or a professional services environment a plus
- Strong Word, Excel, and Outlook skills, comfortable PowerPoint skills
- Creative problem solving
- Knowledge of CRM systems (Microsoft Dynamics), Google Drive and SharePoint, a plus but not necessary
- Proficient with data analysis and reporting
Skills and Attributes:
- fluent English – required
- Positive and proactive while still be collaborative
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, yet operates well within a team, as well as independently
- Professional, tactful and able to engage with colleagues at all levels in the firm
- Problem solver – able to work with other teams and staff members effectively to reach a viable solution and goal
- Strong service focus – dedicated to meeting the expectations of all staff through securing effective relationships with clients and executing deliverables to the highest standards.
- Excellent communicator and negotiator – able to deal effectively with people at all levels across a multicultural environment
- Maturity, poise and judgment
- Ability to maintain and respect confidentiality
- Ability to think strategically and contribute to development of departmental model
- One who takes constructive feedback in stride and incorporates feedback quickly
- Ability to manage a heavy work volume and meet deadlines in an extremely fast paced environment
- Ability to undertake projects and produce quality and timely results
- Self-starter, strong initiative, confidence and ability to work with little guidance
- Collaborative team player
- Positive attitude, sense of fun: is collegial and friendly
- Ability to juggle several tasks at once, to prioritize and manage own time – Not a clock watcher or someone who is unwilling to step outside their job description
- Methodical, organized and excellent attention to detail
- Flexible attitude; embraces change, hard-working, cost conscious and results driven
- Finally, we are looking for someone who will be committed to the company and add to the life and culture of Oliver Wyman
What we can offer you:
- Full time job contract with an attractive compensation package (including year-end financial bonus)
- Opportunity for professional growth in a stable, global company
- Access to mentoring and training programs
- Inclusive culture with Employee Resources Groups and CSR activities
- Working in diverse and dynamic teams, friendly and flexible workplace that promotes work-life balance
- Possibility to work from home 2-3 times a month
Please submit your application in English.
Why Oliver Wyman?
Working as part of our global, entrepreneurial company, you’ll do meaningful work from day one. We’re looking for individuals who challenge the norm, and constantly strive to build something new for the firm and the world around us.
There’s no “one size fits all.” We hire exceptional people and help them thrive through a built-in support network, flexible career paths, and no artificial barriers to advancement.
At Oliver Wyman we do not unlawfully discriminate against anyone and we are particularly mindful of the requirements to prohibit discrimination based on nine protected characteristics namely: age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, sex, marriage and civil partnership and pregnancy and maternity – we want you to bring your authentic self and be someone who enjoys working within a diverse and talented team. Additionally, we pay close attention to work/life balance and family life, military status and personality types.
Customer Service Engineer Job in Hyderabad, Telangana
Full Job Description
Duties and responsibilities will include performing a wide variety of technical support activities by installing, troubleshooting, maintaining and servicing x-ray and CT based security systems at customer sites. Typically handles complex products and/or problems, and may provide technical guidance to lower level technicians. Helps develop and maintain relationships and favorable contacts with current clients. Helps ensure unparalleled client satisfaction through the delivery and maintenance of best-in-class security and detection products and related professional services. The duties and responsibilities may change from time to time without notice and include but are not limited to the duties described below.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates and provides support by installing, calibrating, maintaining, testing, troubleshooting and repairing of x-ray and CT based security systems of a highly complex nature.
- Prepares and conducts formal and informal training courses for customer personnel in the operation and maintenance of systems and equipment. Provides on-site technical and operator training.
- Works with customer via phone or person to identify operations/technical problems. Responds to customer complaints and questions until resolved.
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses system/equipment interface problems during installations.
- Acquaints customer personnel with the full capabilities of the equipment and/or systems for the immediate operational requirements. Advises customer of all equipment changes and authorized modifications.
- Conducts local visits to customer sites (airports) to help determine requirements, needs, and perceptions.
- Graduate of technical school with minimum Bachelor of Engineering in Computer, Electrical, or Communications / or military training in electronics engineering technology.
- Typically possesses more than five years experience in field service environment with at least three of which have been with a directly applicable industry
- specific highly skilled knowledge of x-ray, CT technologies, and company’s products and equipment.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Excellent customer interface, presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written are required. Knowledge of complex digital and analog circuitry is required, Unix and Linux a plus. Knowledge of complex mechanical systems, familiarity with test equipment (DVM and oscilloscope) and experience with High Voltage and X-ray producing equipment preferred. Team player with ability to prioritize and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with minimal oversight. Ability to perform multiple activities simultaneously and independently. Must be available to travel on short notice, work non-standard hours, travel on weekends, and assist other field sites as required. May be required from time to time to lift heavy weights.
Pay Range – –
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Best Data Analyst Job
Full Job Description
S&P Global Market Intelligence
A fter submitting the application, you will be redirected to complete the Pymetrics test. It is mandatory to complete this assessment test.
Kindly t ake care of below while attempting the screening questions during application submission
Relocation – “Yes” if you’re nonlocal to the given position location and “Not Applicable” if you’re local to the position location
“Yes” if you are willing to work in rotational shifts (including night shifts as per business requirement)
The Role: Data Analyst
The Team of Data Analyst’s work on various research reports and company documents to collect information & generate meaningful consensus from the collected data. This effort is coupled with real time monitoring of global industry trade publications and websites/news aggregators. Different Team supports the below & many more business lines:
Market Data & Estimates – The team provides highest quality content of Consensus Estimates, Actuals and Guidance information that is essential for our clients to make decisions with conviction. The team works on various research reports and company documents and collect information for forecasted and actual numbers and generate meaningful consensus from collected data.
Fundamentals (Industry, General Fundamentals & Compustat) – The team delivers and maintains accurate, complete, and timely data sets while taking into account the business units’ global interests and needs internally & externally. Fundamentals Data is part of the Data/Content Management Group. The team is involved in various processes, carrying out tasks involving data collection, standardizing, database maintenance, correction of the data, and publishing.
Transactions (M&A), Public Ownership & Private Equity – The Private Equity and Advisory Profiles Team primarily focuses on maintaining and updating profiles of Private Equity and Venture Capital firms. With global coverage, we aim to deliver research, content, and analytics about the public and private capital markets to investment banks, investment managers and alternative investment firms. The team also establishes relationships with Private Equity Firms to gather rare insights about public & private investments, exits, and investment strategies. This effort is coupled with our real time monitoring of global industry trade publications and websites/news aggregators to cover and track all public/private investment markets.
Corporate & Reference Data
Key Devs & Events
We provide highest quality content that is essential for our clients to make decisions with conviction . As a Data Analyst, you will support the integrity and comprehensiveness of the data set by utilizing internal & external public research sources such as government & regulatory documents, stock exchanges, industry journals, analyst reports and our internal research tools to collect, summarize, and synthesize relevant information.
What’s in it for you:
With exciting learning opportunities at its core, we’ll help you focus on building the essential skills needed for a successful and meaningful transition into the professional world.
This position is an excellent steppingstone to understand the global market dynamism, that will allow you to gain a comprehensive understanding of the market and enable you to learn the various facets of the assigned industry. Once strong fundamental understanding of the dataset and proficiency at workflows is developed, this role would require working with new talent to develop/enhance your skillset and working on process improvement projects including LEAN/automation projects.
High quality data (Financial / Non-Financial Data) collation, analysis, extraction and entering the data in work tools as per guideline specifications for assigned vertical
Understand the working of the dataset, be aware of the workflows and have strong working knowledge of work tools
Providing input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements related to the dataset
Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence.
Create tech expertise within department
Troubleshoots problems or issues and support team in enhancing the workflow/processes for department
Reviewing feedback involving transactions content to help correct errors and establish or refine procedures and processes to improve accuracy
What We’re Looking For:
MBA Fresher (0-6 months experience) with Finance Specialization & good academic track record.
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Knowledge of corporate finance / accountancy i.e., financial statements and annual reports
Well versed with secondary research sources
Willing to work in 24*5 environment on rotational shifts
Certification or knowledge/experience in MS-office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Strong quantitative, analytical, and interpretive skills
Ability to conduct efficient thematic online research
The Location: Ahmedabad / Hyderabad / Gurgaon
About Company Statement:
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Market Intelligence partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
———————————————————– 20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), DTMGOP203 – Entry Professional (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority – Ratings – (Strategic Workforce Planning)
Best Editorial Jobs In Hyderabad
Full Job Description
fullhyd.com is Hyderabad’s – and India’s – largest local guide, with nearly 400,000 unique visits a month in March 2012. We are looking for talented/creative writers in Hyderabad/Secunderabad to be part of our editorial team (full-time, freelance, and work from home), to help enhance content on fullhyd.com.
fullhyd.com is easily the place where you’ll find the best in current writing in Hyderabad. The high creativity, strong analytical skills, easy sense of humour and slick language of our writers have made the site the most popular daily destination for Hyderabad coverage, for a whole city known for its tech-savvy.
Here are some writeups to see the quality of writing that routinely appears on fullhyd.com:
A review of the movie Andarivadu (2005)
A review of the restaurant Shadab
A review of the movie Om (2003)
A review of the movie Magadheera (2009)
A review of the movie Terror (2008)
A review of the movie Freaky Chakra (2003)
fullhyd.com is a fast-growing, highly ambitious and fun place to work at. We’re a small team, we operate India’s largest local guide, and you’ll be proud to be part of it.
Editorial jobs (in Hyderabad) at fullhyd.com consist of:
Reviewing locations – restaurants, pubs, shopping centres, and more
Managing the creative on the site
Managing the local coverage of the site
And many more
It is advisable before applying to us, to do a sample write-up. Then please send it to us (email: careers [at] fullhyd.com) along with a résumé, with the subject “Content writing jobs in Hyderabad at fullhyd.com”. We revert quite fast.
Analyst Accounts Payable Job in Hyderabad, Telangana
Full Job Description
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as we help advance health equity on a global scale. Here, you will find talented peers, comprehensive benefits, a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, career growth opportunities and your life’s best work.(sm)
The OGS Accounts Payable teams prepares, reviews and maintain records of amounts owed and ensures prompt payment of invoices. This includes processing and verifying invoice coding of expenses, preparation of vouchers, and accounting approval of payments. The team reviews documents for accuracy and compliance with organization policy and regulatory guidelines including proper authorization, documentation, general ledger coding, correct amounts and proper remittance. The team roles and responsibilities include responsibility for vendor and provider payments, as well as employee reimbursements. The team serves various business segments like Corporate, Optum Rx, Optum Health, Optum Insight.
- Processing of Invoices receipt from the business and Vendors – Data entry in Concur / PeopleSoft
- Ensuring of process metrics are met for all the invoices received
- Managing of On-hold Invoices queue and effectively communicate with various stakeholders on timely clearance
- Accurate Coding of all the documents received
- Work with business partners on month end closure activities with respect to AP
- Periodic review with business partners and publishing the process dashboards as per agreed frequency
- Communicating with various stakeholders in Sourcing, procurement , finance, Vendor Management and Business processes on closure of open issues pertaining to AP
- Daily Call with Suppliers and Internal Stake holders for Invoices pending resolution
- Support the business in the Ongoing AP related projects and work on various continuous improvement ideas thru lean and Six sigma methodology
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- B.Com Graduate
- 1 – 2 years of experience in Accounts Payable
- Solid AP and Finance process knowledge
- Reasonably Good Presentation , Communication ( Written and Spoken English) and Analytical skills
- MS Office ( Word , Power-point , Excel with working experience in Pivots, Outlook etc )
- Understanding and Ensuring compliance with Policies and Practices of UHG
- Knowledge of People-soft , Concur & Coupa would be an added advantage
Careers with Optum. Our objective is to make health care simpler and more effective for everyone. With our hands at work across all aspects of health, you can play a role in creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection and one person at a time. We bring together some of the greatest minds and ideas to take health care to its fullest potential, promoting health equity and accessibility. Work with diverse, engaged and high-performing teams to help solve important challenges.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Mars Leadership Experience
Supply Graduate (BTech 2023 batch)
Full Job Description
Mars Leadership Experience – Supply Graduate
Are you dreaming about getting firsthand experience of working in one of the biggest FMCG Companies in the world? The Mars Internship Experience (MLE) – Supply is a great start. At Mars you’ll grow beyond your current aspirations and develop the whole you!
We are looking to hire for Engineering students from (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, or Automation background).
Location: Hyderabad Pet care factory situated in Shamirpet.
How the program works?
We have 2 positions to offer – in supply and the person will have rotations across supply sub areas like Operations, projects, factory supply chain and Quality. Each rotation will be of min 3months to max 6months duration, and the program will be for 2 years. The person will get to manage projects as part of rotations and will be taking up responsibilities which will help them to be future leaders at Mars.
The person will be evaluated at the end of each year and on successful completion of the program the person will land into roles in areas of Shift Mgmt., or other operations, projects, Industrial Engineering, and Quality functions.
What will the student get?
We have an ongoing commitment to your growth and development. You will get – Regular catch ups with your mentor Support from an amazing community of graduate from Senior Leaders of our Saudi Business, valuable trainings, competitive salary and package and opportunities to meet with some of Mars most senior leaders.
What does the future hold?
This programme is set for you to become one of our future leaders in Supply After Two years, you will be an all-round business advisor. You could be a manager with a team of your own or be well on your way to a job to build your technical expertise, and to grow into bigger roles in the future.
Senior Process Executive-US Payroll
Job in Hyderabad, Telangana
Full Job Description
Senior Process Executive- US Payroll
- Agent should be responsible for answering queries and assisting customers on email
- Should be pro-active to understand the customer’s concern.
- Should be patient enough to handle multiple questions asked by the customer.
- Identifying and analyzing customer needs and provide support to customers in an accurate way so that they will get better experience
- Able to handle queries from customers in a professional, clear and concise manner.
- Excellent English communication skills, specifically written
- Ability to work in night shifts
- Some background of Payroll will help
- Location will be Hyderabad or Bangalore
Must Have Skills
- MS Excel
Good To Have Skills
- Fund Operations
- Data Management
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Night Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Dec 15 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Also, Check Out the Latest IT Jobs Click Here
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings
Fortunately, there is a new AI bot that can write the content fo website, and it’s fully optimized to increase your ranking as well.
You can see the magic of AI in a video here =>> https://zeep.ly/zePEY