Accountant & LANA Job in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Accountant & LANA Job in India
₹80,476 a month
Full Job Description
- Ongoing, Full-Time
- INR80,476 per month
- Chennai, India
About the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
The role of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) is to advance the interests of Australia and Australians internationally. This involves strengthening Australia’s security, enhancing Australia’s prosperity, delivering an effective and high-quality overseas aid program, and helping Australian travelers and Australians overseas.
The department provides foreign, trade, and development policy advice to the Australian Government. DFAT also works with other Australian government agencies to drive coordination of Australia’s pursuit of global, regional, and bilateral interests.
About the position
Under the direction of the Finance Manager/Senior Administrative Officer, perform the role of Accountant in accordance with the DFAT Finance Management Manual (FMM) and consistent with the appointments and delegations applicable to the role. Undertake Information and Communications Technology (ICT) support role at the Post and support during high-level visits.
For more detailed information please view the Position Description.
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade in Chennai will not accept phone calls or email inquiries regarding the application process. Only candidates who complete their application online will be considered. Email applications are not accepted.
Note: Due to the large volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to each applicant. We endeavor to respond to applicants of interest within a period of three to four weeks from the application closing date. If you are not requested to attend an interview, please assume that your application has not been successful.
All queries relating to job applications should be directed to email@example.com.
Accountant II, Controllership Job in Hyderabad, Telangana
Salary Up to ₹50,000 /Month
Accountant II, Controllership Job
Full Job Description
Job Title: Accountant II, Controllership
Experience: >6 years
A challenging opportunity with Electronic Arts (India) in the Record to Report function. The candidate will be responsible for General ledger activities which include dealing with Lease Accounting, Inter-Company Accounting, Fixed Assets Accounting, Manual Journal Entries, GST, and TDS compliances. He/she will also be assisting with month-end close activities and supporting other team members in carrying out the responsibilities of the organization.
Key Responsibilities of this Role:
- Should have prior experience in the General Ledger Accounting process.
- Dealt with Balance sheet Reconciliations (Cash, Fixed assets, Inter-Company, Current assets, Current liabilities, etc.)
- Expert knowledge in preparation of Accrual and Prepaid journal entries, in compliance with the journal entry policy.
- Knowledge of Prepayments and periodical amortization of prepayments.
- Knowledge of Fixed assets accounting cycle (capitalization, depreciation accounting, disposals, retirement, etc.).
- Knowledge of GST computation and return filing.
- Analyze the movement in GL balances and assist in Balance Sheet commentaries.
- Thorough knowledge of Balance sheet items / Income statement line items.
- Adherence to the internal controls and support the review of key controls and SOX compliance.
- Should be able to assist with the preparation and coordination of the audit process.
- Tag Fixed assets such as furniture, hardware, etc., to enable proper tracking and to prevent them from being misappropriated.
- Continuously evaluates, recommends, and implements changes to all processes impacting the GL to simplify while improving transparency.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Semi Qualified Chartered Accountant/Bachelor/master’s degree in commerce with more than 6 years of relevant business experience.
- Advanced accounting and financial skills are required. Hunger to apply accounting principles and practices. Experience in USGAAP and IGAAP concepts is appreciated
- . • Working knowledge on India-related statutory compliances
- Hands-on experience on Oracle R12 and Cadency Certification, HFM tool will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible, meet deadlines and work well in a team.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
- Customer-focused, ability to adapt to changing schedules and multiple work plans with moderate supervision.
Electronic Arts is the leading interactive entertainment company, powered by innovative technology. We create incredible experiences for millions of players around the world. But what matters most is our people who inspire us, and the world, to play. As we bring new forms of entertainment to people around the world, we need creative, collaborative, diverse, and adaptable people to keep making Electronic Arts better.
Also, Check Out the Latest Full Time Jobs Click Here
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings
The articles you write help me a lot and I like the topic
Please tell me more about this. May I ask you a question?
Thank you for writing this post!
You’ve been great to me. Thank you!